What a great new bulb foundation called Dig. Drop. Done.
These three simple words really do express how fast, easy and fun bulb planting can be. Thanks for the great reminder! This old fashion tradition of planting bulbs in the fall for spring color and planting again in the spring for summer/fall color is something that can be done once with years and years of enjoyment. Not to mention it’s so easy… take a look at these tips. Below I listed some of the many benefits of planting bulbs in your yard.
Benefits of Planting bulbs:
- They multiply
- You can plant them in container gardens
- Easy touch of color in bare spots within your garden
- Great way to create a perennial border of color
- Affordable & cost efficient for mass planting
- Great for cut flowers
- And of course… They come in endless colors, sizes and styles. Browse your choices here.
Here are some summer/fall bulbs I’m excited about! With that said, now go ahead… dig, drop and be done!